Thursday, September 10, 2026

Love on the Cross

 Life was great and happy, until

I walked into a path, not knowing

That it would make my life stand still,

And push me into a deeper harrowing.


I tried many times to swim through it

But my feeble self, couldn't help;

To pull myself from the pit

and all l could was to sit and yelp


I lifted my eyes up to the sky;

Saw someone reaching out to me

I was afraid, if I could rely,

Voice came, “Trust, you shall see”


I was freed from all my bounded chains

By a death, I would never come across

For He, took over all my pains

As He let go Himself on the cross


How shall I ever repay?

The love and the sacrifice, He made.

Wonder if I can make it up to Him, in any way

But,I guess it will remain forever,unpaid.


No comments:

Post a Comment